The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia invites you to attend the 28th Annual Solomon and Sylvia Bronstein Seminar for Professionals. Join featured speaker Amy Kanyuk, Esquire and honoree Andrew A. Goldman, CLU®, ChFC® to earn Continuing Education credits and enhance your knowledge of the field from an expert at the forefront of estate planning. Enjoy networking, learning and breakfast.
Advance registration has closed for this program but walk-ins are welcome!
Date & Time
Friday, September 8, 2023
8:00 a.m. Registration and Dairy Breakfast (Kosher items available)
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Seminar
Hilton City Ave Philadelphia
4200 City Ave
Philadelphia PA 19131
$75 registration (includes seminar, materials and breakfast)
Advance registration closes on Monday, September 4
For registration questions, contact email@example.com or 215.832.0533
Amy Kanyuk, Esq., featured speaker, will present “Choosing a Jurisdiction for a New Long-Term Trust.” Amy is a founding member of McDonald & Kanyuk, PLLC, in Concord, New Hampshire. She concentrates her practice on estate, gift and generation-skipping planning for individuals and families of high net worth. She also counsels fiduciaries and beneficiaries with respect to trust administration issues. Amy frequently lectures before professional and civic groups throughout the United States on tax and estate planning topics.
Andrew A. Goldman, CLU ®, ChFC ®, recipient of the Edward N. Polisher Award, is the Co-Founder of RubinGoldman & Associates, providing financial services to some of America’s most affluent families, helping them understand their complex financial condition and building thoughtful processes to meet their goals. Andy has served on the boards of numerous community organizations including the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, the Philadelphia JCC Maccabi Games, the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the ALS Association, the Anti-Defamation League (past Board Chair), and the Wexner Heritage Foundation.
- Advance registration closes on Monday, September 4. Walk-ins will be accepted, but advance registration is encouraged.
- Self parking is available for $7; valet parking for $15. There is also an optional shuttle from the self parking area down the street.
- During registration, you will be required to review and accept the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols, Code of Conduct, and Photo, Audio and Video Notice and Release.
- Continuing Education Credits: 1 CLE for Pennsylvania attorneys; 1 CE credit for Pennsylvania CPAs; 1.5 CFP credits, and 1 hour of Pennsylvania Insurance Department continuing education credit.
- For more information about this event or sponsorship opportunities, contact Sonya Aronowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0574.
- If you are a sponsor receiving complimentary guests, please contact Sonya Aronowitz at email@example.com to register your guests.
Bronstein Seminar Planning Committee
Kim Heyman, Chair
Karen Schechter Dayno
J. Richard Greenstein
Rebecca Rosenberger Smolen
Jewish Federation Leadership
President & CEO
Sarah B. Solomon
Chief Development Officer
Director of Planned Giving and Endowments
Incoming Board Chair