Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia has an opening for an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the Evaluation, Research and Knowledge Management Department and support the Policy and Strategy department’s database and data collection and reporting efforts.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Maintain the Evaluation and Research Department’s calendar and schedule meetings, appointments, and training sessions.
- Maintain evaluation section of grants management system.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing system and organization of Department’s hard data and reports.
- Prepare agendas and minutes of regular departmental and other special planning meetings.
- Track compliance with data collection across departments.
- Support the administrative needs of the Community Portrait.
- Create and revise data collection tools.
- Monitor data collection and submission within the Jewish Federation.
- Monitor and follow up with agencies regarding submission of evaluation reports.
- Answer agency questions about the reporting process.
- Create surveys and assessments from drafts.
- Enter data into, process data using, and run report from Microsoft Excel, Survey Monkey, Microsoft Access and other evaluation tools.
- Maintain and update evaluation charts for each program when directed by Department Manager.
- Search and collate relevant articles and other materials related to research areas.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Administrative assistant skills with 3+ years of related administrative support experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to set priorities, multitask and exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Demonstrated judgment, flexibility and discretion with confidential or sensitive information
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to acquire new skills quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Familiarity with PC’s and applicable software
- Sufficient manual dexterity for operation of keyboard and other office equipment
For more information and to apply
Submit resume and a letter detailing your qualifications and compensation requirements, in confidence, to HR@jewishphilly.org.