Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia has an opening for a creative and data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for expanding our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads through social media, email marketing, and web design and maintenance. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Specific duties will include
- Create and manage engaging marketing content calendar that attracts a qualified audience with the support of a professional graphic design and writing team
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, web content, and social media channels.
- Manage our social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels
- Recommend and execute strategies for paid social campaigns including developing segmented audiences, launching ads, and reporting on performance
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Measure results and optimize nurturing campaigns to convert leads to customers
- Develop an SEO strategy for the organization and use it to optimize content forsearch engines and lead generation
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience
- Assist with general upkeep of our website including building pages and forms
- Assist with managing and building various social media and email campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our digital presence.
- Identify digital trends, patterns and measurable conversions across our digital landscape
- Promote our digital brand through providing social media support at events, as needed
- Work with Director to determine benchmarks for success on digital media
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience
- 3-5 years of relevant social media monitoring and publishing experience
- 3-5 years of relevant website development experience
- 1-2 years of relevant email marketing experience
- At least three years experience with digital media analytics
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications preferred
- Passion for digital media and content marketing; strong awareness of emerging digital trends and best practices
- Proven ability to work independently and be a productive member of a creative team
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated ability to post creatively on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Proficiency with PCs and Macs and applicable software, including Google Docs, Google sheets, PowerPoint, Google Analytics.
- Highly preferred prior experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation software and WordPress.
- Experience with data visualization software would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Jewish culture and customs a plus
- Must be able to work occasional nights and weekends to cover events
- Candidates will be asked to provide a sample of at least one previously executed digital media campaign that encompassed at least two mediums and its results
For more information and to apply
Submit resume and a letter detailing your qualifications and compensation requirements, in confidence, to HR@jewishphilly.org.