The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia is developing a team dedicated to its upcoming Endowments Campaign. The new Endowments Campaign Manager will be an important member of the campaign, coordinating efforts across the organization with the endowment efforts.
Major Position Responsibilities Include
- Work with Chief Development Officer, Director of Endowments and Planned Giving and other members of the Financial Resource Development staff to implement a multi-year endowments campaign including all vehicles for long term philanthropic investments and planning.
- Staff new Endowments Committee, coordinate meetings and track volunteer leadership participation in campaign.
- Manage all endowment stewardship programs and emails.
- Manage new Financial Services Affinity, implementing 4 programs per year for estate attorneys, financial planners, accountants and other professionals providing philanthropic wealth management and investment guidance.
- Coordinate Insurance Committee, encouraging the use of Insurance Policies as an activated vehicle for endowments.
- Manage endowments donor stewardship, including confirming recognition for all legacy societies, managing donor communications and overseeing endowments stewardship events.
- Work with Financial Resource Development professionals to integrate endowments into all philanthropic conversations.
- Oversee development of new endowments case statement, website and other collateral.
- Manage a portfolio of major gift prospects, as a part of the FRD team.
Successful Candidates for This Position Will Possess the Following Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five years minimum of progressively responsible development experience with emphasis on endowments from individuals
- Ability to function with a high degree of independence with donors, yet interact collaboratively with colleagues participating in and contributing to total team effort
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications (oral and written) skills
- Proven ability to relate well to and motivate donors
- Meeting management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite with strong working abilities in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge, CRM or similar fundraising program, preferred
- Evening/weekend work and valid driver’s license required
- Access to a car
If you are interested in being considered for this position please send a resume and a brief letter detailing your qualifications and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision, Rx, dental, disability and life insurance, generous vacation time and a 403b retirement savings program.