Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia has an opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
Major position responsibilities include
- Manage all aspects of the CMO’s daily schedule
- Provide all logistical & administrative support, for meetings of Marketing Committee and the Jewish Publishing Group including coordination of materials, preparation of meeting documentation including agendas, and minutes.
- Ensure that executive is “prepped” for meetings.
- Monitor & follow up with individuals to ensure that all information requests and/or task assignments initiated by the executive are completed.
- Maintain executive files.
- Schedule and provide necessary administrative support for meetings and events.
- Reconciliation of all CMO expenses
- Check requests related to marketing team expenditures
- Work with marketing team to track vacation schedules
- Assist marketing assistant with Robohead project management tracking of internal job requests
- Assist with Population Study
- Help coordinate databases
- General office duties including: correspondence, scheduling of appointments and maintaining calendars, preparing mass emails, and maintaining supplies.
- Assists other assistants in the executive suite as needed.
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following skills and experience
- Executive assistant skills with 2-3 years of related administrative support experience working with senior level executives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with senior managers, directors, donors and other members of the community.
- Good organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent written communication skills, including proven ability to prepare minutes.
- Demonstrated judgment, flexibility and discretion.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to acquire new skills quickly.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Familiarity with data bases, and, preferably, reporting.
- Sufficient manual dexterity for operation of PC keyboard and other standard office equipment.
For more information and to apply
Submit resume and a letter detailing your qualifications and compensation requirements, in confidence, to HR@jewishphilly.org.