Join your Center City Kehillah for Shavuot, the holiday when we celebrate the giving of the Torah (and cheesecake!). We will meet, eat, learn and pray together as a community.
A variety of classes will be offered through the night and into the morning, along with an array of davening styles, including an egalitarian and mechitza service.
We will be unable to accommodate walk-ins. This program is intended for people ages 5 and older.
Date & Time:
Saturday, June 4, 2022 – Sunday, June 5, 2022
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Since Shavuot only begins when Shabbat ends, dinner will be served after 9:00 p.m., but our learning program will commence at 7:00 p.m.
The University of the Arts (Hamilton Hall)
320 S Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- This includes a dairy dinner, snacks, a night of learning and a closing breakfast. Parve and vegan options will be available.
- No one will be turned away for lack of funds. If the cost of the ticket creates a financial barrier, please contact Rebecca Krasner, Director of the Center City Kehillah, at email@example.com.
- You are required to be fully vaccinated as per UArts’ policy. You must show proof of vaccination prior to the program. You will be asked to upload a photo of your vaccination card in the below registration form.
- We request that you wear masks in accordance with the City of Philadelphia guidelines, and strongly encourage you to wear them indoors.
- Outdoor space will be available for eating and learning (weather permitting).
- For the consideration of the health of others, please adhere to the CDC and City of Philadelphia safety guidelines. For the Jewish Federation’s official statement on in-person gatherings, please click here.
- As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and its variants, details and safety protocols for this event may change.
By registering for this event, I commit to adhering to the Jewish Federation’s code of conduct.