Join Women of Vision and the Maternity Care Coalition for an in-person tour of the Designing Motherhood exhibit at the Mütter Museum.
Let’s take control and normalize the topic of reproduction, a part of life that impacts all ages and backgrounds of self-identifying women and girls. Experience this revolutionary exhibit that illuminates the gender-based political, economic and social views of reproductive health by considering the medical designs and devices of various eras.
We also encourage you to join our virtual exploration on Thursday, February 3 from 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m., which you can register for by clicking here.
In-Person Event Details
Sunday, March 20, 2022
The Mütter Museum
19 S 22nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Hosts: Terri Soifer and Carly Zimmerman
- You must be fully vaccinated to attend this event.
- The Mütter Museum requires all visitors to wear masks and to maintain a 3-foot distance from other visitors/groups.
- For the consideration of the health of others, please adhere to the CDC, City of Philadelphia and Mütter Museum safety guidelines. For the Jewish Federation’s official statement on in-person gatherings, please click here.
- In an effort to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and staff, the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and Women of Vision rescheduled the in-person tour for March.
- As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and its variants, details and safety protocols for this event may change.
- For more information about this event, please contact Shara Swift, Affinities & Donor Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: If you are registering for the in-person exploration, please know our form does not include your ticket to attend. It is only to sign up to tour with WOV. You will receive details in the future about how to purchase the ticket on your own. All tickets for the Mütter Museum must be purchased online, in advance.