Designed for every generation to enjoy together, the Jewish Federation's Family Mission will be a memorable adventure for the whole family.
Visit the Golan Heights where parents will be briefed on security challenges while kids enjoy a unique game of capture the flag. Visit a kibbutz and learn about organic farming. Have Shabbat dinner with lone soldiers from the IDF. Be a real archaeologist and dig for a day at Bet Guvrin. Volunteer at Leket, the largest food bank in Israel supported by the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia. And every visit to Israel needs to include a visit and workshop at a chocolate factory!
December 19-28, 2019
A deposit of $500 per person is required upon registration.
$5,235 per person in a double room
$3,965 for a third person in the same room
Mission pricing includes:
• 5-Star Hotels
• Youth counselor throughout entire visit
• Luxurious Israeli breakfast every morning, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
• All gratuities and taxes
• Transfers to and from Newark Airport
Each person is responsible for making his/her own flight arrangements. Please contact Luis Sole at FROSCH Travel at 212.784.0274 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST or email@example.com.
If you have any questions, contact Missy Stein, Director of Missions and Travel, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0629.
•Jerusalem: David Citadel Hotel
•North: Setai Kinneret Hotel
•Tel Aviv: Carlton Hotel
• Participants canceling by September 19, 2019 will be subject to a $1,000 cancellation fee per person.
• Participants canceling between September 20, 2019 - October 19, 2019 will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee per person.
• Participants canceling after October 19, 2019 will not be refunded.