Your donation to the Jewish Federation has a big impact, rippling through our community and around the world, providing resources to meet urgent needs today and build a bright future.
Complete your payment in full below.
• $500 non-refundable deposit to be paid upon the participant’s registration for the Mission. Payment of this deposit will be required to secure an individual’s place and participation in the Mission.
• A payment of the remaining balance for the Mission’s programming fee is due by November 1, 2021.
• Mission participants are strongly encouraged to purchase, at their expense, the level of travel insurance they feel comfortable buying.
• Cancellations made by November 2, 2021 will receive full reimbursement with the exception of the $500 non-refundable deposit made during registration.
• Cancellations made by November 3, 2021 through December 2, 2021 will be subject to a penalty of 80% of the full mission cost.
• Cancellations made by December 3, 2022 will not receive a refund.
• $4,500 per person in a double room. This covers land costs only.
• $5,200 per person in a single room. This covers land costs only.
• $1,500 Subsidy for First-Time Government Official Participants