Thank you for being part of the Jewish Federation’s Israel 75 Shabbat Gatherings! Please complete the following form to provide more information about your Shabbat Gathering on April 28 or April 29.
All information provided below is critical for how your event will be listed on the Shabbat Gathering page of the Israel 75 website.
As an organization hosting a Shabbat gathering as part of Israel 75, please know the following expectations:
- This is a public, open for all Shabbat experience.
- All meals must be certified kosher or vegetarian; glatt kosher meals must be offered upon request.
- The Jewish Federation will provide an Israel 75 Mitzvah Day Marketing kit that will include email templates, flyers, social media images and your registration page (which will be hosted on the Israel 75 website).
- The Jewish Federation will provide programming materials to be used during the event.
- You will receive an email via DocuSign to upload and complete the following requirements by March 31.
- the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s release and insurance requirements by March 31.
- A Certificate of Insurance via DocuSign by March 31:
- Naming Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and its subsidiaries as additional insured.
- Listing the Certificate Holder as:
Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
2 Commerce Square
2001 Market St – 23rd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please provide all information as clearly and concisely as possible. As part of the registration process, participants will be required to provide their name and full contact info (address, email, phone), which will be shared with the organization hosting the Shabbat dinner.
Questions? Contact Max Moline, Director of Community Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0803.