Do you have an idea for a program that your organization could take the lead on, and that would be open to the whole community? We want to hear from you.
For 2018-2019 Grants, programs must take place between September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019. Applications for funding will be accepted through July 31, 2018.
To find out more, contact Addie Lewis Klein, Director, Community Engagement, 215.832.0828 or email@example.com.
Applying for an Israel Engagement Grant
- The grant process is open to Jewish organizations in the Greater Philadelphia region: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
- You can request a grant of up to $5,000.
- Requests must come from a 501(c)(3) organization, or an individual or organization that has fiscal sponsorship from a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Programs must be open to the larger community.
- A project can be an individual event or part of a larger series or initiative.
- Funds may not be used for general operating support.
Past awards include:
- “Making Israel Real,” art exhibition at Temple Judaea Museum at Keneseth Israel
- “Shishi Israeli,” Israeli style Shabbat coordinated by Israeli American Council at various local synagogues
- “Mekonen Film Screening,” coordinated by JerusalemU for university students
Please be sure to complete the application after saving a blank copy of the document to your computer. This form will not save your changes if it is completed directly in a web browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Explorer, Safari or Firefox.