The application process for Summer 2020 begins mid-September and closes March 6, 2020.
The application process for Summer 2020 begins mid-September and closes January 31, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who is eligible?
2) How do I apply for a camp scholarship?
3) For which summer camps and programs can my child receive a scholarship?
4) Do campers have to attend camp for a certain amount of time to be eligible?
5) How do I get my funds?
6) What is the maximum scholarship that each camper can receive?
7) What financial information do you need in order to determine my award?
8) Can a single camper receive both a need-based scholarship and a One Happy Camper grant in the same camp session?
9) Is it possible to receive multiple scholarship for the same camper in one summer?
10) I have not yet registered for camp. May I apply for a scholarship?
11) I have received a scholarship from you, but now we have decided to send my child to a different camp. Can I transfer the funds my child received to the new camp?
12) My plans have changed and the total cost of camp has either increased or decreased. Will the size of my award change?
13) I missed the scholarship award deadline. What do I do?
14) When will I hear if I have received a scholarship?
15) My child is going to Israel with a camp program. Are they eligible for a camp scholarship?