How to resubscribe
- If you have unsubscribed from our emails and would like to receive them again, please enter the same email address you unsubscribed below.
- Once you enter your email, a message will appear below that says “Looks like you’ve opted out of email communication. Click here to get an email and opt back in.”
- If you DO NOT see this red message, then please click here and sign up for our newsletter.
- Click the message.
- You will then receive a follow up email from the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia with the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to resubscribe.
- Open this email and click “Update Preferences”
- You will then be redirected to a webpage, , where you can choose what communications you would like to receive from us.
- Scroll to the bottom of this webpage and uncheck the box: “Unsubscribe me from all mailing lists. Please note, you will no longer receive important updates and invites from the Jewish Federation.”
IMPORTANT: Do not press the “enter” key or click the button below that says “checking email…” After entering your email, wait until a message appears that says “Looks like you’ve opted out of email communication. Click here to get an email and opt back in,” and click that message.