How to resubscribe
- If you have unsubscribed from our emails and would like to receive them again, please enter the same email address you unsubscribed below.
- Once you enter your email, a message will appear below that says “Looks like you’ve opted out of email communication. Click here to get an email and opt back in.”
- If you DO NOT see this red message, then please click here and sign up for our newsletter.
- Click the message.
- You will then receive a follow up email from the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia with the email address: email@example.com to resubscribe.
- Open this email and click “Update Preferences”
- You will then be redirected to a page, where you can resubscribe scrolling to the bottom of the page and unchecking the box “Unsubscribe me from all mailing lists. Please note, you will no longer receive important updates and invites from the Jewish Federation.”
IMPORTANT: Do not press the “enter” key or click the button below that says “do not click.” After entering your email, wait until a message appears that says “Looks like you’ve opted out of email communication. Click here to get an email and opt back in,” and click that message.