Join the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia professional staff and lay leaders on our Study Mission to Israel to see our impact and new priority areas on the ground. During this rewarding and unique journey, you will experience firsthand how our local Jewish Federation is changing the lives of Israelis and Israeli society for the better.
June 11-17, 2022
- Complimentary for staff of the Jewish Federation
- $2,600 for lay leaders
- Single private room
- VIP transfers at Ben Gurion International Airport
- Tour guide and luxury bus
- Most meals
- All activity and entrance fees
- All gratuities and taxes
Negev Hotel, Beer Sheva
- Special visit and briefing from the partners at the Ministry of Defense team moving the army bases to the Negev including a tour of the new cyber communication base being built in Beer Sheva and to the high-tech companies at the adjacent high-tech park
- Tour the innovation district with our BGU partners of the Negev Now Network project
- Special security tour of our region including some of the recently emergency funded projects with ITC and our P2G team.
- Attend a secular Jewish wedding with Israel Free
- Spend a special relaxing evening with a LIMMUD session at Bina’s secular Yeshiva
- Visit the Knesset with the “Jewish Pluralism Watch” of the conservative movement
- Have dinner at the Michael Levin center for lone soldiers and much more!
Please know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are working with our partners in Israel to ensure your safety. Your health and the health of others is our top priority. Proof of full vaccination (FDA or EMA approved vaccines) is required. Please visit the Israel’s Ministry of Health website, the CDC website and the U.S. Department of State website for their latest travel policies and alerts.
The Study Mission is by invitation only. If you have any questions about travel logistics, please contact Doreen Bason, Missions and Travel Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0538.
You can also contact Tali Lidar, Director of Israel and Global Operations, at email@example.com.
*Details subject to change