As a participant of the Venture Israel Fellowship, join your cohort for an educational seminar in Israel.
Register by December 9.
January 31 – February 8, 2023 (includes air travel)
- $500 non-refundable participation fee or amount as indicated on your invoice to be paid by December 19.
- Single supplements are available at an additional fee. For more information, please contact Beth Razin at email@example.com.
- Participants will be responsible for any additional costs if traveling separately from the group flights.
- Double occupancy (please let us know if you are interested in a single supplement)
- Most meals
- All activity and entrance fees
- All gratuities and taxes
- Transportation to and from the airport for the group flights
Newark → Tel Aviv (United Flight #84)
Departing: Newark, NJ on January 31 at 3:55 p.m.
Arriving: Tel Aviv on Israel February 1 at 9:20 a.m.
Tel Aviv → Newark (United Flight #91)
Departing: Tel Aviv, Israel on February 7 at 11:10 p.m.
Arriving: Newark, NJ on February 8 at 4:25 a.m.
Please understand that once you submit this form, we will be purchasing your non-refundable plane ticket. If your plans change, please let us know by December 19, 2022.
Passports must be valid at least six months beyond your return date.
Please know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. Your health and the health of others is our top priority. You must be fully vaccinated to attend this Mission. You will be asked to upload your vaccination card during registration.
In accordance with the recommendations of the Director General of the Ministry of Health, you are required to have a health insurance policy with coverage for the treatment abroad of the COVID-19 virus.
Please visit the CDC website at jewishphilly.org/cdctravel for their latest
Itinerary and additional details forthcoming. For questions, contact Beth Razin, Associate Director of Israel and Global Strategies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.