You’re invited to a special night of networking with other young professionals in real estate. Join the Jewish Federation Real Estate (JFRE) group’s executive committee and young professional members for an evening of socializing and drinks at the Fitler Club.
Monday, December 6, 2021
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
24 S 24th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Please be sure to RSVP by Friday, December 3 at noon. We will be unable to accommodate walk-ins. For more information about this event, contact Liz Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0852.
- This program is open to Young JFRE members and those interested in becoming members. For more information about JFRE, to renew your Young JFRE membership or to join Young JFRE, please click here or contact Joel Schwarz at email@example.com or 215.832.0544.
- The Fitler Club requires proof of vaccination upon entry. The venue accepts all forms of proof of vaccination, including verified apps, CDC cards, and photos of vaccination cards presented with photo ID.
- Masks are required when not eating or drinking.
- For the consideration of the health of others, please adhere to the CDC and City of Philadelphia safety guidelines. For the Jewish Federation’s official statement on in-person gatherings, please click here.