Join us for a very special evening together to honor the past, celebrate the present, and embrace the future. We will honor all Legacy Society members, welcome new members into the society, and pay tribute to those individuals who recently passed away and remembered our community in their estate plans.
Click here to view the members of our community who passed away in 5782 and remembered the Jewish Federation through their estate plans.
Barbara Greenspan Shaiman, M.Ed is a noted educator, businesswoman and social entrepreneur. Barbara’s mother was the sole survivor of a family of 65 incarcerated in Auschwitz Concentration Camp and her father worked for Oskar Schindler. Using lessons from her family’s legacy, Barbara founded both Champions of Caring and Embrace Your Legacy, nonprofits encouraging youth and adults of all backgrounds locally and internationally to identify their values, embrace their passions, and live their legacies.
RSVP by October 19, 2022
Date & Time:
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
5:30 p.m. Memorial Service led by Rabbi Robyn Frisch
6:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
7:15 p.m. Legacy Society Induction and Keynote by Barbara Greenspan Shaiman, M.Ed
Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
4200 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Adam and Caren Levin
- Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and dessert (dietary laws observed)
- Complimentary valet parking
- Please review the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols, Code of Conduct, and Photo, Audio and Video Notice and Release.
- As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and its variants, details and safety protocols for this event may change.
- Questions about the Legacy Society? Contact Jennifer Brier at email@example.com or 215.832.0528
- Event Questions? Contact Alaina Gillespie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0504