Connie & Don Berg invite you to a special winter gathering to thank you for your generous support of The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
Connect with your Philadelphia friends and neighbors in sunny Florida. We’ll be joined by Michael Balaban, President & CEO, and Gail Norry, Co-Chair of Federation’s Board of Directors, for a reflection on the past 12 months as well as the organization’s vision for the future.
Also featuring Scott Kerns, Philadelphia Community Security Director, to share an insider perspective on increased antisemitism and the Jewish Federation’s response to potential threats to our community.
Space is limited. RSVP by Friday, February 10.
Date & Time:
Thursday, March 2, 2023
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Admiral’s Cove, Jupiter, Florida
Address will be emailed once RSVP is confirmed
- This event recognizes generous donors of $5,000 or more to the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
- Complimentary valet parking available.
- Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- We request that all attendees be vaccinated or free of COVID-19. Masks are optional and may be worn at your discretion.
- Click here to read the Jewish Federation’s in-person gathering statement.
- For questions, please contact Susan Lundy at email@example.com or call 215.832.0849.
Thank you to our JEWISH FEDERATION LEADERSHIP
Gail Norry & David Adelman
Co-Chairs of the Board
Michelle Levin & Bill Glazer
President & CEO
Chief Development Officer
Jennifer Molish Brier
Director, Planned Giving and Endowments
Senior Major Gifts Officer