Volunteer opportunity! You are invited to join Women’s Philanthropy to do a Mitzvah at Our Closet In Your Neighborhood. We’ll sort clothing items to be distributed for free in the Greater Philadelphia area through this popular program.
Our Closet In Your Neighborhood, run by Jewish Family and Children’s Service (JFCS) and supported by the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, is a free mobile program that provides those in need with the basic necessities of food and clothing as well as access to services and benefits. Clothes are distributed through pop-up shops and emergency deliveries.
RSVP by Sunday, March 10.
Registration is limited based on venue capacity.
Date & Time:
Monday, March 18
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Our Closet In Your Neighborhood Warehouse
400 South State Road, Springfield, PA 19064
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes as we will be standing and moving around.
- The warehouse is located in the back of the Marple Crossroads Shopping Center, so please use the Planet Fitness entrance, take the elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor and walk to the back. We will be in suite 215.
- Advance registration is required. For security purposes, we are not able to accept walk-ins.
- We kindly ask all adults to show their government issued photo IDs at check in.
- Bags are subject to search.
- By attending this event, you agree to the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s Terms and Conditions and the Jewish Family and Children’s Services Confidentiality Agreement, which you will complete during registration.
- For more information about Women’s Philanthropy, please contact Lindsay Davidman, Women’s Philanthropy Director, at email@example.com or 215.832.0502. For questions about Our Closet, please contact Skylar Fox, Operations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267.273.5537.