Everyone ages, it’s just a fact of life.
Whether your parents are in their 80’s and living healthy & independent lives or if they are in their 90’s with declining health, knowing how to best support your parents as they age is important. The Jewish Federation’s Women’s Philanthropy invites you to an informative session with top experts in the field of aging to learn how to be a knowledgeable and compassionate supporter.
Help! My Parents Are Aging
Lorri Bernstein of Senior Living Specialists &
Mindy Drossner, LCSW and Certified End of Life Doula
Thursday, July 14, 2022
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
At the home of Tracy Winig in Bryn Mawr
- This event is free to attend
- Click here to view Lorri’s and Mindy’s bios
- Click here to view the Senior Living Specialist website, your partner in finding the best senior living facility for your loved one
- Click here to view Evening Song Services website, providing senior case management, therapeutic counseling and end of life doula services
- We request that you be fully vaccinated to attend this event, and that masks be worn in accordance with the CDC guidelines
- For the consideration of the health of others, please adhere to the CDC and City of Philadelphia safety guidelines. For the Jewish Federation’s official statement on in-person gatherings, please click here
- As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and its variants, details and safety protocols for this event may change