Join the Venture Israel Fellowship cohort for an educational seminar in Israel. Register by January 12.
Have a question? See the FAQ.
February 5-13, 2024
Newark, NJ to Tel Aviv, Israel
El Al # 28
Departing: Newark, NJ, February 5, 1:15 p.m.
Arriving: Tel Aviv, Israel, February 6, 6:35 a.m.
Tel Aviv, Israel to Newark, NJ
El Al # 27
Departing: Tel Aviv, Israel, February 13, 1:00 a.m.
Arriving: Newark, NJ, February 13, 6:00 a.m.
- You will be invoiced the cost of the mission. You must pay this non-refundable balance by January 16, 2024.
- Single supplements are available at an additional fee. For more information, please contact Beth Razin at email@example.com.
- Participants will be responsible for any additional costs if traveling separately from the group flights.
- Double occupancy (please let us know if you are interested in a single supplement)
- Tour guide and luxury bus
- Most meals
- Speaker fees
- All entrance and processing fees
- Transportation to and from the airport for the group flights
Passports must be valid at least six months beyond your return date.
Please understand that once you submit the registration form, we will be purchasing your non-refundable plane ticket. You will contact our travel agent to make your own flight arrangements. Any costs beyond the group flight are the responsibility of the participant.
Please know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are working with our partners in Israel to ensure your safety. Your health and the health of others is our top priority. Proof of full vaccination (FDA or EMA approved vaccines) is required. Please visit the Israel’s Ministry of Health website, the CDC website and the U.S. Department of State website for their latest travel policies and alerts.
U.S. Travel Updates to Israel
Please visit the U.S.travel advisory website by clicking here for the most up to date information.
- Check the most recent Alerts at the Embassy website for the latest information on travel in all of these areas.
- Maintain a high degree of situational awareness and exercise caution at all times, especially at checkpoints and other areas with a significant presence of security forces.
- Avoid demonstrations and crowds.
- Follow the instructions of security and emergency response officials.
- Beware of and report suspicious activities, including unattended items, to local police.
- Learn the location of the nearest bomb shelter or other hardened shelter. Download the Home Front Command Red Alert application for mobile devices to receive real time alerts for rocket attacks.
- Obtain comprehensive travel medical insurance that includes medical evacuation prior to travel. Most travel insurance packages do not cover mental health related illnesses/care.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
We strongly recommend that participants review their insurance coverages to ensure that there is no war exclusion.
Trip insurance is not required, but we strongly encourage mission participants to purchase the level of travel insurance they feel comfortable will provide them with travel peace of mind.
In accordance with the recommendations of the Director General of the Ministry of Health of the State of Israel, please know that you are required to have a health insurance policy with coverage for the treatment abroad of the COVID-19 virus. Travelers are required to have a health insurance policy with coverage for the treatment abroad of the COVID-19 virus. Any coverage that goes beyond that is at the choice of the participant. Please visit the Israel’s Ministry of Health website, the CDC website and the U.S. Department of State website for their latest travel policies.
Itinerary and additional details forthcoming.
If you have any questions or concerns about travel logistics, please contact Erica N. Miller, Missions Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.06.
For questions about the Venture Israel Fellowship, contact Beth Razin, Associate Director of Israel and Global Strategies, at email@example.com.