The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s JFRE Innovation Mission offers a high-end travel experience to Israel for JFRE Executive Committee Members. During this unforgettable five-day opportunity, you will be exposed to and engaged in the meaningful work of the Jewish Federation and see first-hand the projects you sponsored as a part of JFRE.
Space is limited. Register today!
Registration closes on Monday, September 12 at noon.
Throughout this unparalleled experience in the State of Israel, you will:
- Meet top real estate and business professionals, Israeli government members and military leaders.
- Visit and have lunch at the Israel Stock Exchange.
- Travel by helicopter to the north and take an ATV excursion along Israel’s borders with Syria and Lebanon.
- Visit the visit the Jewish Federation’s sister cities of Netivot and Sdot Negev, and see JFRE funded projects
November 12-17, 2022
This mission officially begins on Sunday, November 13 at 9:00 a.m. Please plan to arrive at the David Citadel Hotel Jerusalem by this time.
Accommodations for the night of Saturday, November 12 at the David Citadel Hotel Jerusalem are included in the cost. There will be no programming or meals provided on the night of Saturday, November 12.
Cost (LAND only)
$7,000 per person in a single room
- Single private room
- 5 star hotels
- VIP transfers at Ben Gurion airport
- Tour guide and luxury bus
- Most meals
- All activity and entrance fees
- All gratuities and taxes
David Citadel Hotel Jerusalem
David Intercontinental Tel Aviv
Each person is responsible for making their own flight arrangements. We recommend that you make your flight arrangements through Luis Sole with Frosch Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Newark to Tel Aviv
United Airlines Flight UA90
Departing: Newark, November 11 at 11:00 p.m.
Arriving: Tel Aviv, November 12 at 4:20 p.m.
Tel Aviv to Newark
United Airlines Flight UA90
Departing: Tel Aviv, November 17 at 11:10 p.m.
Arriving: Newark, November 18 at 4:25 a.m.
Please know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are working with our partners in Israel to ensure your safety. Your health and the health of others is our top priority. Proof of full vaccination (FDA or EMA approved vaccines) is required. Please visit the Israel’s Ministry of Health website, the CDC website and the U.S. Department of State website for their latest travel policies and alerts.
- On or before September 12: receive full reimbursement with the exception of the $500 non-refundable deposit made during registration.
- After September 12: no refund available.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing by emailing Erica N. Miller at email@example.com and Doreen Bason at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of cancellation of the Mission due to unforeseen circumstances, fees paid towards registration and prepaid other fees will be refunded to the extent we receive refunds from our vendors and suppliers.
The 2022 JFRE Innovation Mission is by invitation only.
If you have any questions about this travel experience, please contact:
- Joel Schwarz, Major Gifts Officer, at email@example.com or 215.832.0544.
- Erica N. Miller, Missions Manager, about travel logistics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0629.
*Details subject to change