Welcome to the Sharon and Joseph Kestenbaum Legacy Philanthropy Program, designed to create a network of the next generation of Jewish philanthropic leaders! Please fill out the following information to sign up for the program.
The program is a cohort-based learning and education forum focused on family giving dynamics. Each cohort includes participants from multi-generational families with significant philanthropic legacies that bring a diversity of Jewish experiences, affiliation and charitable engagement to the sessions. Throughout this experience, the cohort examines their unique opportunity to create catalytic positive change through philanthropy in the Jewish community and beyond.
Sessions will provide guided conversations in the 21/64 framework around values, family legacy, identity, charitable vision and expert speakers from the world of philanthropic advising.
- Sunday, April 3, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- May 19 – 22, 2022 | Trip to Mexico City
- Tuesday, June 21, 2022 | 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 | 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 | 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 | 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2022 LEGACY PHILANTHROPY PROGRAM