You and a guest are invited to connect with other Men’s Mission alumni.
It is more important than ever to come together while Israelis are fighting for their survival and diaspora Jews are fighting unprecedented antisemitism and hate.
The evening will feature a briefing from the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s Security Director and former FBI Agent Scott Kerns of Secure Community Network about our region’s security challenges following the October 7 massacre.
Kosher refreshments and light bites will be served.
RSVP by Monday, March 4.
Date & Time:
Tuesday, March 12
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
1001 Conshohocken State Road
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Thank you to our event co-chairs Roger Braunfeld and Neil Cooper.
- There will be an opportunity to show your support to secure your local community and combat antisemitism at the event.
- Advance registration is required by March 4. For security purposes, we are not able to accept walk-ins.
- We kindly ask all adults to show their government issued photo IDs at check in.
- Bags are subject to search.
- As a reminder, here are the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s terms and conditions that includes COVID-19 safety protocols.
- For questions, please contact Erica N. Miller, Missions Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.832.0629.
- By attending this event, you agree to the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s Terms and Conditions.