Registration for this event has closed.
Join your Greater Philadelphia Momentum alumni as we make our voices heard in Washington, D.C. We will show our solidarity with Israel, encourage the release of the hostages and rise up against antisemitism.
Momentum is generously sponsoring a bus so that our alumni and their families can travel at no cost to and from the march.
Date & Time:
Tuesday, November 14
- Bus Departure: 7:00 a.m – 8:00 a.m. (will provide updates closer to departure)
- Gates Open: 10:00 a.m.
- Program: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (does not include transportation time)
- Estimated Return to Greater Philadelphia 8:00 p.m.
The bus will be leaving from the Conshohocken or Lafayette Hill area on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. Specific pickup location and additional details will be emailed after RSVP.
Drop off in Washington, D.C. will be at RFK Stadium. The group will then take the D.C. Metro to the Smithsonian Stop near the National Mall to enter the event. Advance purchase of a Metro ticket will be required. Please plan on purchasing in advance through the Washington Metro phone application SmarTrip.
A bus captain will also be able to guide you through pre-purchasing on the Metro application.
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot for bus transportation to D.C. If you are providing your own transportation, you do not need to fill out this form.
Space is limited. If interest exceeds capacity, we will start a waitlist.
RSVP by Friday, November 10 at 12:00 p.m.
- You must RSVP, no day of ticket requests will be accommodated.
- All adults will be asked to show their government-issued photo IDs at check in.
- All bags will be subject to search.
- Click here to learn more about the March.
- To review the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s Terms and Conditions, click here.
Contact the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s Women’s Philanthropy Director Lindsay Davidman at email@example.com.