Every year, the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia recognizes a few distinguished young leaders in our communities. We invite you to submit nominations for the Young Leadership Awards:
- Myer and Rosaline Feinstein Young Leadership Award
- Mrs. Blanche Wolf Kohn Young Leadership Award
- Jack Goldenberg Young Leadership Award
Eligible candidates should be between the ages of 25 and 45 and have the following qualifications:
- An exemplary record of participation and performance in the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and Philadelphia’s Jewish communal affairs;
- Leadership giving to the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s annual campaign and Philadelphia Jewish communal organizations;
- Demonstrated potential for significant future growth within the leadership ranks of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and its partner agencies, Jewish organizations, and synagogues.
*Please note: Past Young Leadership Award winners and Jewish communal professionals are not eligible for these awards.
Know someone who fits the description? Nominate them! Thank you for helping us recognize and encourage the next generation of Jewish communal leaders.
Nominations for the 2022 Young Leadership Awards are open and will close on Monday, July 11 at 11:59 p.m. To nominate a young leader, click here.