INCIDENT REPORTING FORM (IRF)
The Secure Community Network (SCN) has created an Incident Reporting Form (IRF) to standardize an online form for the public to use to report threats, incidents, or suspicious activity related to Jewish organizations, facilities, or community members. The IRF was developed following an extensive review of suspicious activity reporting forms, and coordination with security professionals and our partners in law enforcement and homeland security.
Once a report is submitted, the information goes directly to the Jewish Federation’s Security Director. A copy will also go to the 24-hour duty desk in SCN’s National Jewish Security Operations Command Center, where it is reviewed by intelligence analysts using best practices. This new reporting capability will allow the Jewish Federation to fully track the number and kinds of threats to the Jewish Community in Greater Philadelphia.
Below are the types of information the IRF can be used to report:
- In-person assaults or threats
- Suspicious persons or activity
- Property damage or vandalism
- Threatening or suspicious phone calls, text messages, or social media
- Suspicious packages or letters
- Spam and phishing emails
- Antisemitic or threatening flyers
- Other incidents of concern to the Jewish community