Civil Rights Mission
January 11 - 14, 2020
Join us for three days as we experience the historic struggle that helped shape our nation. Walk together in American history with the Philadelphia Civil Rights Mission to Atlanta, Georgia and Montgomery, Selma, and Birmingham, Alabama. Co-sponsored by the JCRC, ADL, AJC, and Kaiserman JCC.
Rachelle and Ron Kaiserman
- Experience Sunday service at the historic Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Hear the story of Leo Frank, who was falsely convicted of murder and lynched in 1915
- Meet and walk with a participant in the infamous 1965 “Bloody Sunday” voting rights march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge
- Dine with with local Birmingham Federation, Jewish Community Relations Council, Anti-Defamation League and American Jewish Committee representatives
- See the AIDS quilt that commemorates the fight for rights of the 1980’s gay community
- Visit The National Memorial for Peace & Justice, the first national memorial for victims of lynching
$1,500 per person
$300 single supplement
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Renaissance Downtown Montgomery Hotel
Hilton Birmingham at University of Alabama
Each person is responsible for making their own flight arrangements. Please contact Luis Sole at FROSCH Travel at email@example.com or 212.784.0274.
- Coach Deluxe Bus and Driver
- Tour Guide
- All meals
- All gratuities
- Hotel accommodations
- Program and admission fees
- Bus to Atlanta International Airport
For more information contact Arielle Shemesh, Missions Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0629.