Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the Bucks County Kehillah of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s biennial Jewish Festival at Bucks County Community College.
Thousands of people attend this program, which is actively promoted to the Delaware Valley Community through digital communications, social media and advertising. There will be an area for community organizations, synagogues and craft vendors at the festival.
We hope that you will consider joining us as we promote the importance of supporting Israel and our Jewish community. Please fill out the below form by May 1.
Event Details for Vendors
Date & Time:
Sunday, June 9, 2024
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Bucks County Community College (Linkzs Building)
275 Swamp Rd, Newtown, PA 18940
- Nonprofits – $25 per table
- For Profit – $50 per table
*If you are no longer able to table at the festival, this amount is fully refundable if you email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15. After May 1, we will be unable to accommodate refunds.
- You will be provided with a 6ft table with a plastic tablecloth and two chairs. This will apply to additional tables you purchase.
- You are invited to collect participant information and offer coupons, raffle prizes or future discounts.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell or distribute food.
- Please know that we cannot guarantee access to electricity.
- The Jewish Festival will be promoted throughout Bucks County in print and social media.
- After submitting the form below, you will be contacted by a Jewish Federation representative with the paperwork that is due by May 6.
- After submitting the form below, please register yourself and anyone else attending the event with you at jewishphilly.org/bucksfestival. This is a free event.
For any information about the festival, being vendor or the paperwork required, please email email@example.com.