Join us for a festive, Purim Carnival that the entire family will love! Enjoy delicious kosher food, exciting inflatables, Israeli-themed fun, Magic Mirror photo studio, music, hamentashen and prizes. Cost includes all activities. Food and drink available for purchase.
Online registration will close on Friday, March 11 at 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, March 13, 2022
Pre K: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
General Admission: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Reform Congregation Keneseth Israel
8339 Old York Road Elkins Park
$10 per family if you register before Friday, March 11 at 10:00 a.m.
$20 per family at the door
*No one will be turned away for lack of funds. If the cost of the ticket creates a financial barrier, please contact Kim Decker at email@example.com
- Please know that your health and the health of others is our top priority.
- All attendees over the age of 5 must be fully vaccinated.
- Everyone over the age of 2 will be required to wear masks indoors that fully cover their nose and mouth to keep our youngest participants safe. We also recommend that masks are worn outside when not eating or drinking.
- We will have the Kosher Grassroots Food Truck serving hot food outside with a tent adjacent to the building to eat.
- Weather permitting, we will have all the inflatables outside so dress for the weather.
- We are expanding our space to allow for further physical distancing among other precautions.
- For the consideration of the health of others, please adhere to the CDC safety guidelines. For the Jewish Federation’s official statement on in-person gatherings, please click here.
- As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and its variants, details and safety protocols for this event may change.
In addition, if you or a family member should require any accommodations, please let us know before March 8 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about this program, please contact Kim Decker, Director of the Old York Road Kehillah, at email@example.com