Join us for the Jewish Federation Real Estate’s (JFRE) 9th Annual Legends and Leaders, featuring breakfast, networking and panel discussions with the best and brightest minds in real estate. We are offering a virtual option for those who cannot attend in person.
Registration is closed
Friday, October 15, 2021
In-Person from 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. | Livestream at 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
300 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Complimentary for JFRE members
$175 for non-JFRE members
*the cost reflects both an in-person or virtual reservation
Our Keynote Speaker: David Adelman In conversation with Jonathan Morgan
Among David Adelman’s vast portfolio of successful business ventures, he is the CEO of Campus Apartments, Founder of Darco Capital and Co-Founder of FS Investments. David is also the Board Co-Chair of the Jewish Federation and is a philanthropic pillar in our community. David will be interviewed by JFRE’s Chair-Elect Jonathan Morgan, President and Founder of Morgan Properties JV, an affiliate of Morgan Properties. This riveting conversation will include insights on the industry’s future and JFRE’s integral work for our Jewish communities locally and abroad.
Pandemic Playbook: Coming Out of COVID Stronger than Ever.
- We request for the consideration of the health of others that attendees adhere to the guidelines of the CDC, City of Philadelphia and Kimmel Center.
- Proof of vaccination is required by the Kimmel Center. Vaccination cards will be checked at the venue for this indoor event. “Fully Vaccinated” means that you have had the final COVID-19 vaccine dose at least 14 days prior to the event.
- The Kimmel Center requires all guests to wear masks inside the venues at all times except when consuming food or beverage in designated locations.
- For the Jewish Federation’s statement on in-person gatherings, click here.
- The in-person event will have a continental breakfast with dietary laws observed.
- Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should this year’s event transition to virtual-only programming, you will be notified and provided with the information to attend the virtual event.
- If you would like to become a sponsor of this event, please click here or contact Shara Swift at email@example.com or 215.832.0841.
- This event is complimentary for JFRE members. If you would like to become a JFRE member, please click here or contact Joel Schwarz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0544.
JFRE Executive committee
Jonathan Morgan, Chair
Jeremy B. Fogel
Bradley J. Korman
Bradley A. Krouse
Matt Pestronk, Immediate Past Chair
Robert A. Zuritsky