Travel to Israel for an incredible and eye-opening experience with the Jewish Federations of Greater Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley and Greater Pittsburgh as well as the Pennsylvania Jewish Coalition. Explore the country with legislators from across Pennsylvania and delve into the complex challenges of the Middle East’s only democracy.
RSVP by Thursday, November 30, 2023.
- Participate in high level government briefings and meetings
- Tour along the Gaza border, and see an Iron Dome site
- Tour the Jerusalem seam line
- Visit Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western Wall on a three religion tour of Old City, Jerusalem as well as a visit to Bethlehem
- Participate in a simulation of a security crisis
- Visit the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh’s partnership region in the north and the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s partnership region bordering Gaza
January 4-13, 2024 (this includes travel dates)
- Price (land only): $5,900 per person in a double room; $1,750 single supplement.
- There is a subsidy of $1,500 for government officials who are participating in this mission for the first time. The subsidy applies only to legislators. The subsidy does not apply to spouses or partners.
- Double or single private room
- 5 star hotels
- VIP transfers at Ben Gurion Airport
- Tour guide and luxury bus
- Most meals
- All activity and entrance fees
- All gratuities and taxes
- Jerusalem: David Citadel Hotel
- Tel Aviv: Sheraton
*subject to change
Please know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are working with our partners in Israel to ensure your safety. Your health and the health of others is our top priority. Proof of full vaccination (FDA or EMA approved vaccines) is required. Please visit the Israel’s Ministry of Health website, the CDC website and the U.S. Department of State website for their latest travel policies and alerts.
This mission is by invitation only. There are a limited number of spaces available. If you have any questions, please visit the FAQ webpage or contact Robin Schatz, Director of Government Affairs, at email@example.com or 215.832.0654. If you have any questions or concerns about travel logistics, please contact Erica N. Miller, Missions Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0629.