As of November 8, 2022
Organizations using meeting space acknowledge and agree to the following:
- It is the responsibility of the outside organization to order the food or bring in the food. We ask that you adhere to kosher style if you are picking up or bringing food. If you are choosing to have your meeting catered, our preferred caterers are Foodarama or Betty the Caterer. There is limited refrigerator space available so please plan accordingly if your meeting is an all-day meeting.
- Please provide a list of guests to the Jewish Federation professional with whom you are working, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting, for security purposes.
- Your meeting must take place between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- You must clean up and throw away all the food after your meeting.
- Please read over the IT instructions prior to the meeting.
- Please read over facility rules before your meeting.
- Please read the code of conduct.
- Provide us with the Zoom address you will be using for the meeting three (3) working days before the meeting.
- You must bring your own laptop to connect to our equipment.
- If there is catering, it is the outside organization’s responsibility to order the food and accept the food. We will not provide beverages, utensils, and set ups.