Receive one-on-one guidance from business executives who can help navigate and enhance your career in real estate and related industries! The Jewish Federation Real Estate (JFRE) group is excited to launch its second year of the JFRE Mentorship Program. Through this unique, rewarding and prestigious program, you will be personally matched with a mentor based on your career interests and professional goals. You will meet with your mentor on a monthly basis and have opportunities to connect with other mentors and mentees at get-togethers that are designed to help build your network.
- The program is complimentary.
- Applicants must be Young JFRE members. If you are not a Young JFRE member and would like to become one, please click here or contact Joel Schwarz at email@example.com or 215.832.0544.
- Mentors will make themselves available to speak/meet with a mentee a minimum of once a month for an hour, BUT it is incumbent upon the mentee to set up and work with the mentor to find time to connect.
- Please note that conflict of interests will be considered with pairings. Mentees and mentors should not “sell” any product or service to the other person or solicit a job.
- Applications will close on Friday, January 28 at noon. The kickoff of the program is scheduled to begin at the start of February.
Registration is now closed for the 2022 JFRE Mentorship Program.