We all have that one mentor who we credit for our careers. Now is your chance to make that same impact for someone else! Through JFRE’s Mentorship Program, you will be personally matched with a Young JFRE member, based on professional interests and goals. During this unique, rewarding and enriching program, you will provide one-on-one guidance for your mentee and help them navigate and enhance their career in real estate and related industries. You will meet with your mentee on a monthly basis and have opportunities to connect with other mentors and mentees at networking get-togethers.
- Mentors must be JFRE members. If you are not a JFRE member and would like to become one, please click here.
- A mentor should be in a leadership/senior management position.
- Mentors are required to make time to speak/meet with a mentee a minimum of once monthly for an hour, BUT it is incumbent upon the mentee to set up and work with the mentor to find time to speak/meet.
- Please note that conflict of interests will be considered with pairings. Mentees and mentors should not “sell” any product or service to the other person or solicit a job.
- Applications will close on Friday, January 28 at noon. The kickoff of the program is scheduled to begin at the start of February.
- For more information about the mentorship program and about JFRE membership, please contact Joel Schwarz at email@example.com or 215.832.0544.
Registration is now closed for the 2022 JFRE Mentorship Program