Let’s march in support of Israel and peace! We will take to the streets to show solidarity with the Israeli victims of Hamas’ attacks. Our march will end in an outdoor rally with songs, messages and prayers of unity.
Frequently asked questions
More information will be added as it becomes available.
On the morning of Saturday, October 7, teams of Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel and thousands of missiles were fired. As the situation worsens, we will come together with our community for a peaceful demonstration in support of Israel.
This event is being held to show support for the victims in Israel and to condemn the atrocities. This is not a political event.
We are in contact with the Philadelphia Police Department and Philadelphia Park Rangers. Both the Philadelphia Police Department and Philadelphia Park Rangers will be present and providing security at the event.
Below are the nearest stops or stations to City Hall: 15th St & Market St; Market St & 15th St; 16th St & Market St; JFK Blvd & 15th St; Market St at 13th St; Chestnut St & Broad St; 13th St; 15th St Station; City Hall.
Bus: 2 | 27 | 317 | 4 | 410 | 44
Train: AIRPORT | MANAYUNK/NORRISTOWN | PAOLI/THORNDALE | WARMINSTER Subway: BSL | PATCO
Light Rail: 36
There is no designated parking. Street parking by City Hall is limited. There are nearby parking lots/garages which you can see by clicking here.
Please know that we will walk from City Hall to the Independence Hall area, but we will not be returning together to City Hall after the rally. Please factor this into your transportation and
parking decisions if you decide to come by car.
Please know that by attending this event, you agree to the Jewish Federation’s terms and conditions.
For additional questions, please contact the Jewish Federation’s JCRC Director Jason Holtzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.832.0652.
For all media inquiries, please contact email@example.com. All attending press must RSVP beforehand.
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia is mobilizing a Philly Stands With Israel Fund, an emergency response campaign to provide immediate relief to the People and State of Israel in response to the attacks launched by Hamas early Saturday morning. You can make a gift to this fund by clicking here.
- Urge your elected leader to stand with Israel by clicking here.
- Learn more about the crisis and what you can do to help by clicking here.
- Adath Israel
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- American Jewish Committee Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey
- Anti-Defamation League Philadelphia
- Birthright Israel Foundation
- Camp Galil
- Center City Chabad
- Center City Kehillah
- The Chevra
- Congregation Beth Am Israel
- Congregation Beth El Voorhees
- Congregation Beth Hamedrosh
- Congregation Mikveh Israel
- Congregation Rodeph Sholom
- Congregation Shivtei Yeshuron Ezras Israel – the Little Shul
- Development Corporation for Israel
- Female Hebrew Benevolent Society
- Focus: Israel Education
- Friends of Magen David Adom
- Friends of United Hatzalah
- Germantown Jewish Centre
- Greater Philadelphia ZOA
- Har Zion Temple
- Israeli American Council Philadelphia
- Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy
- Jewish Exponent
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
- Jewish National Fund
- Jewish Women International
- Jews in All Hues
- J Street Philadelphia
- Kaiserman JCC
- Maccabi USA
- Main Line Reform Temple Beth Elohim
- Makom Community
- Mekor Habracha/Center City Synagogue
- Neshama Hadassah
- Penn Hillel
- Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Philadelphia Jewish Film and Media
- Society Hill Synagogue
- South Philadelphia Shtiebel
- Temple Beth Hillel – Beth El
- Temple Beth Zion Beth Israel
- Weitzman National Museum of American Jewish History