As a Marketing Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to have your hands in a robust client portfolio, get to drive the client experience and partner with internal teams on everything from strategy to project management to content creation. You will be responsible for a varied portfolio that will require you to utilize skills such as creative writing, organizational and project management, strategic thinking, digital marketing, thought leadership and more. You will need to be detail-oriented, proactive, outspoken but professional, creative, innovative, and resourceful.
You will manage marketing for small and large-scale events throughout the year, create meaningful content that can be used to share the story of our impact, help direct Jewish Federation’s social media and put your exceptional writing, organizational and project management skills to excellent use in order to uphold our mission of building a stronger Jewish community.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Integrate Jewish Federation messaging and branding across online and offline marketing materials
- Serve as a strategic thought-leader for Jewish Federation’s marketing initiatives by providing strategic marketing guidance and recommendations to clients and colleagues
- Manage the day-to-day communications of project deliverables to clients and provide excellent service and foster relationships
- Responsible for defining project scope, setting timelines and budgets, ushering projects through production and ensuring projects remain on track and are delivered on time with excellence and precision.
- Effectively lead internal meetings and partner with production, digital and creative colleagues on project execution
- Write and edit a variety of products, including but not limited to letters, flyers, advertising, invitations, press releases, talking points, web and social media content, email newsletters and more
- Work with clients and Jewish Federation’s Digital Communications Manager to develop and implement digital strategy
- Write marketing/communications plans for clients and lead the implementation of outlined tactics
- Create content and identify opportunities to share across various marketing channels to highlight the impact of the Jewish Federation
- Work directly with Jewish Federation colleagues to market large and small-scale events.
- Assist at events to oversee and handle marketing needs (signage, audio/visual requirements) or as needed by clients (set-up/break-down)
- Cross-train in other department functions to be able to assist fellow team members and become knowledgeable across all disciplines
Portfolio – Marketing/Communications Lead for:
- External Communications Division
- Community Engagement department
- Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC)
- Planning Committees (Social Responsibility/Israel & Overseas/Jewish Life & Learning)
- Federation’s Kehillot (eight neighborhoods focused on outreach and engagement to Jews living in a specific catchment area)
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, advertising or public relations with a strong project management background
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, writing/public relations or related field, or comparable work experience.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong people skills, able to get along with and work well with diverse personalities
- Experience with and commitment to the Jewish community preferred, with a working knowledge of Jewish history, tradition and current events
- Thorough understanding of creative and production processes
- Working knowledge of design and graphics, including production requirements for print and electronic applications
- Exceptional organization and communications skills (both written and oral) with proficiency in English grammar and usage
- Proven ability to oversee projects from concept through layout, finished art, and production phases to completion
- An inherent understanding of target audiences’ demographics and psychographics to develop appropriate approaches
- Background in strategic marketing planning helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
If this is the right fit for you, let’s connect!
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a resume and cover letter, detailing your qualifications and salary requirements to email@example.com
The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a hybrid work schedule, medical, dental, vision, prescription drug program, life insurance, generous paid time off and 403 retirement savings program.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia mobilizes financial and volunteer resources to address the communities’ most critical priorities locally, in Israel and around the world.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We deeply value the diversity of insight, perspective, and experience brought by people from backgrounds typically underrepresented in Jewish institutions. This includes Black, Latinx, and Asian people, Black Jews, Jews of Color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and gender non-conforming people, and people with disabilities. We also welcome applications from people of diverse religious, spiritual, and cultural backgrounds.