The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia is committed to providing essential resources to the entire community during the international crisis caused by the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We are coordinating with all Jewish-affiliated organizations, schools, synagogues and agencies in the region to assess and address emerging needs. This page will be kept updated with resources and important information.
Donate today to help us serve the most vulnerable among us. Your support is already making its way back into our communities. Read about the COVID-19 relief grants made so far by our Emergency Response Committee here.
Navigating This Page:
- Important Links
- Ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources For Older Adults
- Resources For Food Insecure
- Resources For Work Dislocations
- Mental Health Resources
- Offerings From Local Synagogues
- Resources For Families & Children
- Resources For Students & Young Adults
- Jewish Federation Events Policy
- Jewish Community Services Building (2100 Arch) Visitor Policy
Ongoing Corornavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Given that this is a public health crisis, our most important sources of information are:
If you or anyone in your community has a medical concern related to COVID-19, please call 1-800-722-7112; this is a 24/7 and free helpline staffed by medical professionals.
Philadelphia City Resources:
- Philadelphia COVID-19 website
- Philadelphia’s Text Update Service: Text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to enroll for factual and timely updates from the City of Philadelphia
Pennsylvania State Resources & Directives:
Faith & Communal Leaders
- JFNA’s COVID-19 Resource Page includes resources for institutions.
- JFNA also prepared this document to provide guidance to the Jewish professional community on managing through COVID-19.
- This document from the Department of Health and Human Services lists best practices for faith-based and community leaders.
Resources For Older Adults
Resources for Food Insecure
Resources For Work Dislocations
Mental Health Resources
Offerings From Local Synagogues
Resources For Families & Children
Resources For Students & Young Adults
Donate today to help us serve the most vulnerable among us during times of emergency.
Jewish Federation Events Policy
In an abundance of caution and care for our community members, we have made the difficult decision to cancel or postpone all Jewish Federation events until further notice, following all national, state and local guidelines. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you at future events.