The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia is committed to providing essential resources to the entire community during the international crisis caused by the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We are coordinating with all Jewish-affiliated organizations, schools, synagogues and agencies in the region to assess and address emerging needs. This page will be kept updated with resources and important information.
Donate today to help us serve the most vulnerable among us. 100% of the funds raised through this effort will go directly to pay for needs created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Navigating This Page:
- Important Links
- Ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Jewish Federation Events Policy
- Jewish Community Services Building (2100 Arch) Visitor Policy
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources For Older Adults
- Resources For Food Insecure
- Resources For Work Dislocations
- Offerings From Local Synagogues
- Resources For Families & Children
- Resources For Students & Young Adults
Ongoing Corornavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Given that this is a public health crisis, our most important sources of information are:
If you or anyone in your community has a medical concern related to COVID-19, please call 1-800-722-7112; this is a 24/7 and free helpline staffed by medical professionals.
Philadelphia City Resources:
- Philadelphia COVID-19 website
- Philadelphia’s Text Update Service: Text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to enroll for factual and timely updates from the City of Philadelphia
Pennsylvania State Resources & Directives:
Faith & Communal Leaders
- JFNA’s COVID-19 Resource Page includes resources for institutions.
- JFNA also prepared this document to provide guidance to the Jewish professional community on managing through COVID-19.
- This document from the Department of Health and Human Services lists best practices for faith-based and community leaders.
Jewish Federation Events Policy
In an abundance of caution and care for our community members, we have made the difficult decision to cancel or postpone all Jewish Federation events through the end of April, 2020.
Should you be registered for an upcoming Jewish Federation event, you will receive communication about cancellation via email as soon as a decision is made. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you at future events.
Jewish Community Services Building Visitor Policy
Resources For Older Adults
Resources for Food Insecure
Resources For Work Dislocations
Offerings From Local Synagogues
Resources For Families & Children
Resources For Students & Young Adults
Donate today to help us serve the most vulnerable among us. 100% of proceeds raised through the COVID-19 Emergency Fund will go directly towards the COVID-19 response efforts. The Jewish Federation will not take a fee to facilitate the distribution of dollars raised.