We look forward to coming together for our first Board of Trustees meeting of the new Fiscal Year. The event will include a special celebration of this year’s Young Leadership Award Winners: Sarah Vogel, Carly Zimmerman and Julie Perilstein Mozes.
You’re invited to join us at 4:00 p.m. for a self-guided tour of the museum. Please note whether you will attend the tour when registering.
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Weitzman National Museum of American Jewish History
101 S Independence Mall E
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served. Dietary laws observed. If you would like a glatt kosher option, please email email@example.com by September 30.
- Complimentary valet parking will be provided.
- Please review the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols, Code of Conduct, and Photo, Audio and Video Notice and Release.
- As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and its variants, details and safety protocols for this event may change.
- RSVP by Friday, September 30, 2022.
For more information about this meeting, please contact Carmen Adames at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering for this event, I commit to adhering to the Jewish Federation’s code of conduct.