Please see below for frequently asked questions about the Men’s Mission. To return to the main Men’s Mission page, click here.
October 21 – 27, 2023 (this includes travel dates)
The mission includes economy class airline accommodations. Upgrades will be at the cost of the participant. Please email Erica N. Miller at email@example.com if you are interested in an upgrade.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia will be booking your seats. After registering, a Jewish Federation staff member will be in contact about specific flights.
- This trip is generously underwritten by a family foundation and the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia. There is no cost to you to participate. All participants will be asked to consider making the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia a philanthropic priority upon their return.
- The mission includes economy class airline accommodations. Upgrades will be at the cost of the participant. Please email Erica N. Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in an upgrade.
- The minimum threshold COVID-19 insurance requirement that is set by the State of Israel will be acquired on your behalf by the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
- Single private room
- 5 star hotels
- Economy class airline accommodations
- VIP transfers to and from the Newark and Ben Gurion airports
- Tour guide and luxury bus
- Most meals
- All activity and entrance fees
- All gratuities and taxes
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are working with our partners in Israel to ensure your safety. Your health and the health of others is our top priority. Proof of full vaccination (FDA or EMA approved vaccines) is required. In accordance with the recommendations of the Director General of the Ministry of Health of the State of Israel, you are required to have a health insurance policy with coverage for the treatment abroad of the COVID-19 virus.
The minimum threshold COVID-19 insurance requirement that is set by the State of Israel will be acquired on your behalf by the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
Any coverage that goes beyond that is at the choice of the participant.
All meals are included.
You will receive an email from Doreen Bason (email@example.com) with a Virtru link, which we require you to use to protect your sensitive and confidential personally identifiable information (PII). The Virtru link will take you to a secure portal for you to provide the following required sensitive information for this mission:
- date of birth
- passport number
- passport issue date
- passport expiration date
- passport photo
You can also provide your global entry or trusted traveler number, if you have one.
Once you open the Virtru link, you will validate your email address. Please ensure that any sensitive information you input and upload are in the “encrypted message” and “files” section that is located beneath the text that says “all text and files below this line will be encrypted.”
There is an unencrypted section, located at the top of the form, where you can add a message to Doreen Bason, explaining that your mission documents are included in the secure section.
We ask that you do not customize any of the security settings. Once you have included all of the necessary information, click “share” to send the information to Doreen Bason.
If you have any questions, please contact Doreen Bason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for an example: