Join the seventh cohort of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s Men’s Mission’s and become a part of an exclusive Jewish leadership network that is composed of Greater Philadelphia’s most influential businessmen and entrepreneurs. Experience an unparalleled journey of Israel. On the Men’s Mission, you will have the opportunity to tour the country by helicopter, connect with top Israeli business executives, meet government and military leaders, participate in exclusive activities, and form lifelong connections.
Registration for this mission has closed.
- Meet and greet with high-level military VIPs, government officials, and Israeli executives of business and tech companies
- Travel by helicopter to the north and take an ATV excursion along Israel’s borders
- Visit an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) base and meet with the leaders of a special operations unit
- Connect with an Israeli journalist and unravel Israel’s complicated political climate
- Visit and learn about the regional developments of Netivot and Sdot Negev, our partnership regions, and take a security tour on Israel’s southern border with Gaza
- Experience a full day of sightseeing and briefings in Jerusalem, complete with a seam line tour
dateS & Costs
October 21 – 27, 2023 (this includes travel dates)
This trip is generously underwritten by a family foundation and the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia. There is no cost to you to participate. All participants will be asked to consider making the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia a philanthropic priority upon their return.
Please know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are working with our partners in Israel to ensure your safety. Your health and the health of others is our top priority. Proof of full vaccination (FDA or EMA approved vaccines) is required. Please visit the Israel’s Ministry of Health website, the CDC website and the U.S. Department of State website for their latest travel policies.
The Men’s Mission is by invitation only.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Erica N. Miller, Missions Manager, at email@example.com or 215.832.0629.