Thank you for your interest in being a vendor for the Old York Road Kehillah Purim Carnival. This is a family-friendly program that brings out hundreds to enjoy hamantaschen, games and prizes, inflatable activities and more.
Please fill out the below form by Friday, March 1 at 12:00 p.m.
Event Details for Vendors
Date & Time:
Sunday, March 17, 2024
11:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Reform Congregation Keneseth Israel
8339 Old York Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027
$36 per table
*We will be unable to accommodate refunds.
- You will be provided with a 6ft table with a plastic tablecloth and two chairs. This will apply to additional tables you purchase.
- You will receive one complimentary ticket for yourself to attend the carnival. Anyone who plans on joining you should register at jewishphilly.org/oyrpurim.
- You are invited to collect participant information and offer coupons or future discounts.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell or distribute food.
- Please know that we cannot guarantee access to electricity.
- The Old York Road Kehillah Purim Carnival will be promoted throughout Old York Road and social media.
- After submitting the form below, you will be contacted by a Jewish Federation representative with the paperwork that is due by Wednesday, March 13 at 5:00 p.m.
Vendor Documentation Agreement:
- Submit a Certificate of Insurance for the day of the event naming “Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia and its subsidiaries as additional insured.” You will be contacted with additional information.
- Sign and return the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia’s “Event Services Agreement” or “Vendor Hold Harmless” form. You will be contacted with the appropriate agreement.
For any information about the event, being a vendor or the paperwork required, please contact Jonathan Schmalzbach at oldyorkroad@Jewishphilly.org or 215.832.0523.