1) Who is eligible?
2) How much assistance might I receive?
3) Is there an application deadline?
4) What documentation do I need?
5) If approved, when and how do I receive the scholarship?
6) Why do you need personal and financial information?
7) Why do you ask about parent/guardian country of origin? Why do you ask about parent/guardian Jewish identification? Is this information used to determine eligibility?
8) How many Jewish Federation Israel scholarships may one person receive?
If you have questions or need assistance with this application, please contact Jewish Life and Learning at, email@example.com.