How powerful can a trip to Israel be? When it’s part of a yearlong Israel360 experience, there’s no limit to its power and impact.
Gather as a group to prepare for this unique travel experience. Then take off on a 10-day immersive adventure with your peers. Experience Israel through its history, culture, politics, food, music, religion and much, much more. Afterwards, regroup back in Philly to reflect on your experiences and strengthen your connections with the Jewish Federation and each other. The 2022 trip will run from July 2 until July 11, 2022.
What You Will Gain
Israel360 exposes you to multiple perspectives on Israeli current events, trains you to advocate for Israel, and prepares you to use your learning experiences to speak up on Israel´s behalf when you return. You’ll emerge from the yearlong process with a network of new friends, a deeper understanding of Jewish Federation’s role in Philadelphia, Israel and overseas, and an even stronger Jewish identity.
Thanks to a generous subsidy from the Jewish Federation, the price of this experience is $360.
- Double-occupancy hotel rooms
- Tours and activities
- Most meals
Upon return, participants will be asked to make a meaningful contribution to the Jewish Federation’s Annual Campaign with the expectation of joining the Levin Society during the 2022 calendar year.
You are eligible to participate in the Israel360 Mission if:
- You’re between the ages of 27-40 years old at the time you complete the application.
- You live in the five counties served by the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, and you plan to reside locally for at least two years following the trip.
- You have aspirations of leadership in the Philadelphia Jewish community.
- You are prepared to participate in pre- and post-Israel360 workshops, NextGen activities and other Jewish Federation-sponsored programming.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not been to Israel before or have not been on an organized trip to Israel within the last five years.
How to apply
Applications open on Friday, February 11.